ALL ACTIVITIES APPROVED FOR HRA HOURS FOR STUDENTS IN FIELD PLACEMENT
Tell Us #WhyWeVote!
- Like or follow the Nonpartisan Ohio Voter Outreach Committee
(NOVOC) on social media.
- Watch the #WhyWeVote video.
- Record and post your own #WhyWeVote video.
- Tag Ohio State, College of Social Work and NOVOC social media accounts.
Reach Out to Voters!
- The College of Social Work is co-hosting phone- and text-bank
parties to contact voters about registering and voting by mail.
Visit bit.ly/novocevents for a full schedule.
- Write letters to low propensity voters anywhere in the country
by using votefwd.org.
Celebrate National Voter Registration Day!
Join us via Zoom on Tuesday, September 22 from 10-11:30 a.m. to learn
why social workers should engage the communities they serve around
voter engagement. We will be learning together, and reaching out to
family and friends to register to vote! Sign up at go.osu.edu/cswnvrd.
Be a Poll Worker!
- Go to VoteOhio.gov to sign up to work the polls on Election Day.
- Select a training that fits your schedule.
- Work 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 3.
- Get paid!
Have questions? Attend our Poll Worker Recruitment Fair on Thursday,
October 8 from 3-4 p.m. Register at go.osu.edu/workthepolls.
Sign Up for Election Protection!
The Ohio Voter Rights Coalition is training volunteers to ensure
access to the polls on Election Day. Sign up at bit.ly/epvols2020.
- Voting Ambassadors
- Poll Monitors
- Social Media Monitors
Contact advocacy director Steve David at email@example.com.